tcl-general mailing list archives

From Michael Link <ml...@fractal.net>
Subject Re: time for a common library?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:04:48 GMT
Something like this would be useful for mod_tcl, I know I have a bunch of
similar functions that are implemented everywhere else also.  (base64,
cookie parsing, MIME parsing etc).  Wasn't this what apreq was supposed to
accomplish?  I haven't kept up with apreq, but I know the reason I
couldn't use it at the time was because it wasn't compatible with Apache
2.0.

--
Mike