tcl-general mailing list archives

From di...@covalent.net
Subject Re: Indiabrief domain
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:40:20 GMT

Dear Madam, Sir,

It appears that the administrator of the website 'www.indiabrief.com' has
recently (re-)installed the Linux Mandrake software, which includes the
Apache Web Server Software.

However the administrator of that website has not yet configured the web
server to show the appropriate content.

Although we are the authors of the Apache Web Server Software - we have
nothing to do with indiabrief.com or the administrator of that web site.

We suggest you contact the administrator of indiabrief.com to resolve
these matters:

   Technical Contact:
      GP Singh (COCO-339005) gps@delhinet.com
      +91-11-6282000 (FAX) +91-11-6282000

and

   Admin Contact, Zone Contact:
      Dr Ratanagar Gedam (COCO-339004) Rajveers@hotmail.com
      +91-11-6291424 (FAX) +91-11-6291424

Yours,

Dw

-----

Dear Sirs / Madam,

I am registered owner of domain name http://www.indiabrief.com since last
two years. I am not aware how and who has given you this domain name. When
I visited recently my site I found the following text. I shall be obliged
if you could vacate the domain name or else I will be compelled to take to
the court of law the matter of infringement. I line in reply will be higly
appreaciated.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Ratnakar Gedam
Deputy Adviser,
Planning Commission, New Delhi 110001 (India)