tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: open bug list / website
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 22:48:23 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

I don't want to sound ignorant, but rather, I would like to have a
clear idea about these:

> - Change default behaviour of web::log with respect to subst

In what way?  What does it do now with subst, and how should it
behave?

> - Modify/Adapt packaging (autoconf etc.)

With what goal in mind?

> - Adapt directroy structure for apache 1.3/apache 2.0

What is the problem?

> - Incorporate changes for Apache 2 into source Make the changes so
> that modwebsh can be compiled against Apache 2 and Apache 1.3, as
> well as changes in the autoconf so that the 'normal' Makefile can be
> used.

This is done in the tarball I have.  How comfortable with it do you feel?

> - tcl_platform alike info for websh/mod_websh

I assume you mean add information for websh in that variable?

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/