tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject uricode.c problem
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:52:55 GMT
Compiling generic/uricode.c (version 1.3) I get a couple of warnings:
my compiler does not like line 141 (function uriDecode):

	 signed char *utf = NULL;

The warning makes sense, since all the functions using utf need a
char* and not a signed char*. However, fixing this has to break the
code, since there are some if and else clauses on (utf > 0).
Couldn't these checks be changed to (utf > 127)?

BTW: unfortunately the test suite still works perfectly even if the
code is broken -> there should be some additional tests on
web::uridecode...

Ronnie
Netcetera AG, 8040 Zuerich    phone +41 1 247 79 79 Fax: +41 1 247 70 75