tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject todo list
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 10:42:10 GMT

So, to release something, what does our TODO list look like?

1) Documentation

What needs to be done?  I don't like the look of it either, but I'm
not very graphically oriented.  Suggestions?  I would like it if
someone who hasn't worked with the docs much could look over them and
make some suggestions.  Then we need to triage them to make sure we
can get something manageable.  We could probably spend months writing
a book on Apache/Tcl/Websh.

2) The web site.

I have everything more or less ready to go.  I need to figure out how
to make websh load the websh.com.gen file automatically only for that
subdirectory, though.

3) The code.

I think we are good to go here.

Sorry again for the delays... I've been sort of falling apart with
regards to apache tcl, though.  I'm just tired of explaining to people
why it's good, and no one getting it, and few people using it or
working on it:-(

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/