tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: release plans
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:16:41 GMT
> So, to get this done, what's left?
>
> 1) The docs are not perfect.  What specifically could we crank out in
>    the next week or two, though, if anything, that would be a
>    significant improvement? I ask because I think that this could
>    become a sinkhole where we spend a lot of time.

I strongly agree. What I have problems with is that fact, that I think
we have different sources for partly the same documentation: the site
has some docu and the source. Some streamlining would be cool. I'll
try looking into that this week.

> 2) The site.  I think everything's working, including the examples.

Great. I just setup a test environment but I only briefly looked at
the site so far: what still has to be done is the download area and
some fixes. Any idea what we'll have for download whn we go online?
only the source tar ball?

> I think that it is best to release something, even if we don't have
> everything quite perfect.

Again I agree.

> If there are no objections, let's set a goal of next monday, ok?

Go for it ...

> FYI, I also intend to release an alpha of Rivet at the same time.

Great.