tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: single source documentation
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:49:58 GMT
What I'm thinking about is to keep the latest version (manually) in
the download directory and either just to refer to that or dynamically
incorporate into the site design (just replace header and footer on
the fly or something). This would at least not impose some work on a
new version from CVS.
I'll play around with a generated version of quickref.html
tomorrow. That doenss't solve the problem of how it gets to the upload
directory, but it would at least be single source.