tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Things to do before websh3.5
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:19:20 GMT
A few things I think we should do before we can go online with the
websh stuff:

- fix the sessions example websh/examples/session_form.ws3 (seems not
  to work currently

- add the latest generated quickref.html to websh/download (how do we
  go online? from the repository? then we would need to check it in)

- add the latest tar ball for websh3.5 to websh/download (same
  question as above + check link from home page)

- create the latest tar ball for websh 3.5 (we have a problem with
  the former point otherwise ;-)

- How do we tag releases in the repository? Any particular tool, or
  just plain manual action?

- Review of the stuff I changed today and yesterday

Any more things I missed?