tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: Things to do before websh3.5
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:50:08 GMT
> > - fix the sessions example websh/examples/session_form.ws3 (seems not
> >   to work currently
>
> How is it supposed to work, in any case?  It seems to work like the
> one on websh.com, although I don't understand the point of either
> one:-)

working on it in a few secs: the one on websh.com doesn't work either ;-(

> > - add the latest generated quickref.html to websh/download (how do
> > we go online? from the repository? then we would need to check it
> > in)
>
> I guess for now we can just move quickref.html onto the site manually.
> We need a long term solution, but we shouldn't get hung up on this.

ok

> > - create the latest tar ball for websh 3.5 (we have a problem with
> > the former point otherwise ;-)
>
> Working on it.

ok: I don't really like the make file concept yet (what about the top
level Makefile?) Where do we create the build/dist? But I don't think
this should keep us from going online, but I'd like to look at it soon.

> Also... let me get the site working on www.apach.org, and we can look
> at it and check it out via the high port it's on, before shutting that
> down and moving to the proxy.

good: just let me know when we can look at it