tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: low priority question
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:02:26 GMT
I added a Tcl_PkgProvide call to Websh_Init, so we provide a proper
package:

  > ./websh3.50
  % package names
  websh Tcl
  % package provide websh
  3.5.0
  %

and (respectively)

  > tclsh
  % package names
  Tcl
  % load libwebsh3.50.so
  % package names
  websh Tcl
  %

-> We do fulfill the proper requirements for the packaging mechanism.
(mod_websh also prvides the proper package in every interpreter except
for the main interpreter, which is no websh interpreter anyway)

The pkgIndex.tcl is usually created on installation. I do not know
whether we need to provide anything here: I suggest we rest the case.