tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject release plans
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:10:49 GMT

So, to get this done, what's left?

1) The docs are not perfect.  What specifically could we crank out in
   the next week or two, though, if anything, that would be a
   significant improvement? I ask because I think that this could
   become a sinkhole where we spend a lot of time.

2) The site.  I think everything's working, including the examples.

I think that it is best to release something, even if we don't have
everything quite perfect.

If there are no objections, let's set a goal of next monday, ok?

FYI, I also intend to release an alpha of Rivet at the same time.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/