tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: memory leaks fixed
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:32:01 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> I can't really reproduce that with the current setup: it's cleaner
> setup with a proper initializer, so the main code gets executed only
> once per interpreter. -> I have no memory leak like this.  We will
> find the remaining leak eventually, but I'm giving up for now.

It's probably best to leave things alone as much as possible for now.
After the release, we will have a freer hand to tweak the code,
without inadvertently creating more problems.

> I'll try to work on the web site over the weekend. Please let me
> know, where I should put files like websh.com.gen if I want to take
> them out of the document root. (IMHO this could be the same
> directory as webshconf.tcl) I will change some file names as well, I
> hope that's ok.

Hrm.  From the point of view of CVS, it seems easier to leave
everything in the tcl-site CVS module...  maybe we could change the
name to .conf, and then disallow requests for *.conf files?

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/