tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: memory leaks fixed
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:34:11 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> Ok. I'll think of something. Only problem: webshconf.tcl seems in an
> odd place then. Can I move it to the websh directory as well? (I'll
> want to rename it to websh.conf however)

Sure, as long as everything works.

> As for the other files: if we don't think it's a (security) problem
> we could actually integrate the websh.com.gen stuff into the site as
> a visual example of how a site is set up with mod_websh. Problems
> with that? Proper naming for that would be something like

If you are happy with the style, and don't think there are any undue
risks, I'm ok with it.

Personally, I think it is a little bit confusing to follow, and that
might put people off.  We should be sure to comment everything well if
we go this route.

>       websh.conf
>       websh.interpclass
>       websh.interpclass.initializer

> Like this we have everything in one place and it kind of speaks for
> itself. (Only problem is that websh.conf has some absolute paths
> that would show.)

For now, I would be happy to just get it up and running, and then add
it in later.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/