tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: Patch to cookie.ws3
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:31:26 GMT
Hi Ulrich

> > > My environment is set to LANG=de_DE@euro , this makes 'clock format'
> > > print german month names, which, of course, aren't understood by the
> > > browser.
> >
> > Hmm, not good... What exactly is it that triggers German formatting in
> > Tcl? We should modify cookie.ws3 to always use English formatting if
> > possible.

I commited a fix that resolves locale dependency and works for me (I
tested w/o locale setting and with LANG de_CH and fr_FR ...)

I also fixed/added the corresponding tests and changed the
documentation.

Can you please check with the HEAD of the CVS if things work for you
like this?

Thanx
Ronnie

(PS: took this to websh-dev@tcl.apache.org: maybe someone else want to