tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ronnie.brun...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: i18n problems in Websh (multibyte charsets)
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:51:43 GMT
Hi Taguchi

> I believe web::putx and web::htmlify probrem are solved.
> Now, They can deal not only single byte string, but also
> multi byte string.

I have a question regarding htmlify: would it not make sense to encode
all multibyte characters as &#<numeric>; as well? So the result is
always ASCII compatible? On the other hand web::dehtmlify already
handles this correctly.

I committed a new config option that allows to set the
permissions of all created files:

	    web::config filepermissions 0600

Default is still 0644, but now you can set it explicitly, so you don't
need the hack in formdata.c anymore.

Please update from CVS and check if everything works for you as
intended: except for the Makfile.in it should include all your
suggestions, some tests and fixes to the quickref.xml.

Regards
Ronnie