tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Taguchi Takeshi <tagu...@ff.iij4u.or.jp>
Subject Re: i18n problems in Websh (multibyte charsets)
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:13:11 GMT
Hi,

I've finished cleanup my patch.
I believe web::putx and web::htmlify probrem are solved.
Now, They can deal not only single byte string, but also
multi byte string.

Sorry, I still have confuse about parseUrlEncodedFormData().
Is this 'Tcl_Channel channel' used as output channel?
'output' means web::putx or web::put write to this channel.

If yes, its encoding option should be backuped.
Because,
Tcl_SetChannelOption(interp, channel, "-translation", "binary");
also sets its encoding option as its side-effects.

If no, please forget this parts.

All data from apache is ascii encoding. But output from mod_websh
to apache might be other encoding includes mutibyte one.
I'd forgot this, Sorry.

Additionaly, This patch is still darty. Actuary, I'm not good at C
language. I hate pointer. So I love Tcl ;-)

Thanks,
Taguchi,T.
---