tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ronnie.brun...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: Websh error: "no interp !" on Windows
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:07:37 GMT
> > If that doesn't help and you're interested, I can send you a more
> > verbose interpool.c to help track down the problem.
>
> This would still be nice to have.

FWIW: I just committed a version that logs better what's wrong if no
interpreter can be retrieved (either error in web::interpmap, or file
not found etc.)

> BTW, do you or anybody else know how to debug Apache on Windows,
> without compiling the whole source code of Apache? Especially for
> debugging Websh or other modules, this would be interesting.

Nope. I do almost all my testing/debugging on Solaris and Linux,
on Windws I click through some samples and run the Websh test suite
only.

Ronnie
--
Ronnie Brunner | ronnie.brunner@netcetera.ch
phone +41-44-247 79 79 | fax +41-44-247 70 75