tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ronnie.brun...@netcetera.com>
Subject Re: mod_websh html problem
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 04:53:39 GMT
Hi Alex,

I suspect that either your websh.conf or the htmlhandler.ws3 is not setup correctly. If you
have not set up an 'html handler' to handle index.html as an html file containing websh code,
then your file is simply sourced as Tcl, which it obviously isn't, hence the error.

Hth
Ronnie
--
Sent from my phone - sorry for the typos :-)