tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tez programming
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 05:40:32 GMT
Hi Manu

Are you looking for code for how Hive uses Tez? Or examples of how to run Hive against tez?
For the former, take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4660. I believe
the same jira will probably also have docs on how to enable hive to run on tez.

I don't have particular info on Pig on Tez except that Achal Soni from Twitter has been working
on it - not sure if that code is publicly available as of now. There is some info in the tez
meetup recording available at http://tez.incubator.apache.org/talks.html.

thanks
-- Hitesh