tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting Java options on the DagAM
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:09:55 GMT
Hi Mark,

Code snippet from TezClient#createApplicationSubmissionContext():

    vargs.add(amConfig.getAMConf().get(TezConfiguration.TEZ_AM_JAVA_OPTS,
        TezConfiguration.DEFAULT_TEZ_AM_JAVA_OPTS));

It uses the TezConfiguration from AMConfiguration to extract the java opts for the AM. For
log level, you will need to set TezConfiguration.TEZ_AM_LOG_LEVEL.

Filed TEZ-557 for the missing docs.

thanks
-- Hitesh