tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tez-0.2.0-incubating RC0
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 17:47:12 GMT
Hello Tsuyoshi,

Given that there is a known workaround for this ( and I believe the same configs used in the
patch could be provided via the command-line ), I am inclined to not block the 0.2.0 release
for now. However, this issue does need to be addressed and I believe this can go into the
next 0.2.1 release ( hopefully within a couple of weeks time).

Does that seem fine to you?

thanks
-- Hitesh