tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Targeting a 0.3.0-incubating release
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:53:56 GMT
Hello folks,

Given that our last release was in early December, 2013, it seems like a good time to target
a new release. I believe most of the critical security related fixes have gone in and the
few that remain in TEZ-669 could be targeted for a future release.

I have marked a few jiras that could be considered blockers for a 0.3.0 release to ensure
good usability ( the list is open for discussion - feel free to add any other issues if you
deem them to be blockers ):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TEZ%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC

Once, these fixes go in, I can aim to make a release sometime next week.

Comments/concerns/suggestions?

thanks
-- Hitesh