tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tez-0.3.0-incubating RC0
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:40:35 GMT
Thanks for reporting the issue, Cheolsoo. And feel free to -1 releases without apologizing
:)

I believe Daniel also reported the issue offline to Siddharth and there should be a fix provided
by via TEZ-889.

I will cancel the RC0 vote and roll out a new RC later today or tomorrow once the fix has
been verified.

thanks
-- Hitesh