tez-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Created branch branch-0.4.1-incubating
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 18:24:21 GMT
I don't think this is very useful for Pig - they've already moved over to
working with the 0.5 (wip). It would be useful for folks using Hive
releases though - since this release will be API compatible.
I'll wait a day or two for people to get back with a list of jiras which
they may want included in the release, and then create an RC.