tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debugging Tez release
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 20:06:21 GMT
Hello Anton,

The HDP release of Tez is not an exact match of the Apache release. You can
look at
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.1.1/bk_releasenotes_hdp_2.1/content/ch_relnotes-hdp-2.1.1-tez.html
for
the full list of additional patches.

Feel free to send any questions regd. Tez internals that you have to this
mailing list.

thanks
— Hitesh