tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tez configuration initialization ignoring JobConfigurable
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 16:57:35 GMT
Hi Subroto

Could you provide some more context on what you are trying to do? Are you
trying to run MR-on-Tez? or a native Tez job?
If you could provide us with some code showing what you are trying to do,
we can help further. There are probably some bugs in the MR compatibility
that we may have not come across.

thanks
— Hitesh