tez-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tez graduation [Was: Request for mentor assessment]
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 20:39:21 GMT
I will look as soon as possible. I am on a trip right now and am occupied with day job stuff
>12 hours a day.

If you don't hear from me in a short time, move forward based in your best judgment.  I trust
the group to consider my impressions and to think about what merit they may (or may not) have.

Sent from my iPhone