tez-dev mailing list archives

From Grandl Robert <rgra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CPU_MILLISECONDS counter is negative for Reduce vertices
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 20:14:34 GMT
I submitted a patch which should solve the problem.

On Monday, July 7, 2014 12:57 PM, Gopal V <gopalv@apache.org> wrote:

On 7/6/14, 8:03 PM, Gopal V wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that this issue has been reported before by Sergey.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-1118

I will get to this on Thu when I have my perf-runs at scale.

If you want to get to it before that, go ahead and submit a patch.

Cheers,
Gopal