tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1st hit for Apache Tez
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:57:16 GMT
Going back to the concerns raised about the content at http://hortonworks.com/hadoop/tez/,
a few of us who work at Hortonworks reached out to the webmaster to make some changes to this
page.

To summarize the changes done:
    - The initial description now clearly states that Tez is developed at the ASF.
    - The statement regarding the Stinger initiative, an issue pointed out by Bertrand, has
also been removed.
    - There is a badge on the right-side which points to the Tez website at Apache ( tez.incubator.apache.org
) along with some additional information.

Do folks on this thread have other concerns/suggestions that we can ask the webmaster folks
at Hortonworks to address/incorporate?

thanks
— Hitesh