tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Graduation-related steps from Incubator
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:24:10 GMT
Hi folks

As Chris mentioned earlier, the Apache Board voted to approve our graduation to a TLP.

The details on the graduation process ( if anyone is interested ) are listed here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

As part of the migration, the git repo, website, mailing lists, etc will be moved. I have
filed the infra ticket to initiate this process: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8047.
Please keep a watch on this jira and its subtasks to track the relevant changes.

I also created an initial list of steps that need to be done here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-1289.
Please pick up any tasks that you can help with. Also, please create any additional subtasks
that come to mind that I may have missed.

thanks
— Hitesh