tez-dev mailing list archives

From Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Breaking change in TezClient
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 05:09:26 GMT
Actually it is not going through. Looks like Hitesh also kicked it off
couple of times. They pass fine in the laptop but Jenkins is always hitting
one test failure (not the same one always). The failing tests in
TestContainerReuse have 10 or 15 second timeout and it might take time to
debug if that is due to a recently introduced change or because the build
host is slow. It would be good to fix the build script to use --fail-at-end
till then so that it does publish all snapshots without causing
inconsistency even if there are test failures or do
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-mojo.html#deployAtEnd
so that it does not publish snapshots at all if there is a test failure.

I seem to have permissions to modify the build. Can I modify it to
include --fail-at-end
and kick off a build to fix the inconsistencies?

Regards,
Rohini