tez-dev mailing list archives

From Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Breaking change in TezClient
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 05:31:14 GMT
Hitesh,
    I see that you have filed Blocker jiras for the 3 failing tests and
Rajesh has put a patch for one increasing timeout from 10 to 45 seconds. Is
the fix going to be increasing timeout or going to investigate the cause as
the low timeouts in test seem to be for a reason. Can I still go ahead with
--fail-at-end for one build and revert it back after without waiting for
the fixes for those? I have worked around by building and installing in
local maven, but would like to have this fixed sooner so that I can wrap up
and post some of my pig tez patches.

-Rohini

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.aditya@gmail.com