tez-dev mailing list archives

From Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Breaking change in TezClient
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 06:47:50 GMT
Actually --fail-at-end did not work. Though build moved on to next module,
it did not deploy the one with the failed tests. I had to do add
-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true to get
https://builds.apache.org/job/Tez-Build/478/ passing and publish the
artifacts. Reverted -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true as it is not good to
have it, but kept --fail-at-end so that build shows tests failures in all
modules instead of terminating at the first failure. Also added
-DdeployAtEnd=true (Build 479) now itself so that we don't have
inconsistent snapshots.  So till the test failures are fixed, if snapshots
need to be published, -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true needs to be added to
the build.

-Rohini