tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Creating a branch for TEZ-8
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 18:42:16 GMT
Hello folks,

Jonathan along with Chang Li have been working on the UI as part of TEZ-8. Given that there
is a lot of work involved in building out the UI and after having discussed this with Jonathan
offline, we thought it might be a good idea to create a branch to help get more folks involved
in this area.

Depending on the folks interested in working on the UI, we could try and see if we can give
some contributors commit access to this branch. Please note that this is likely not possible
with a git repo but would likely just be based on an honor system where in the contributor/branch
committer will not commit patches to any other branch.

Comments/questions/suggestions?

thanks
— Hitesh