tez-dev mailing list archives

From Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject RE: Release 0.5.1
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:29:20 GMT
Not heard any concerns on this thread. I will snap current master to
branch-0.5 to create the 0.5.1 release.

Bikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh Balamohan [mailto:rbalamohan@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 5:22 PM
To: dev@tez.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release 0.5.1

It may make sense to snap the current master branch tobranch-0.5 and take
all changes for the 0.5.1 release.

+1

IMO TEZ-1157 (Optimize broadcast shuffle) is a major change which exists in
master and not in branch-0.5.  It would be great to pull in TEZ-1157 into
branch-0.5.

~Rajesh.B

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE