tez-dev mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tez 0.5.2 rc0
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 00:04:16 GMT
+1 (binding)

Arun

On Nov 4, 2014, at 6:42 PM, Bikas Saha <bikas@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have created an Apache Tez 0.5.2 release candidate (rc0).
>
> This is an incremental release that contains many bug fixes and adds new APIs. Creating
a release will enable upstream components to use the new APIs and help validate them. There
are 3 incompatible changes TEZ-1666, TEZ-1699 and TEZ-1700 which are expected to affect only
a minority of users, if any.

> GIT source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/tez/repo?p=tez.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-0.5.2-rc0
>
> Staging site:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tez/tez-0.5.2-src-rc0
>
> Nexus Staging URL:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetez-1015
>
> PGP release keys:
> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B25B9B71EFF7770
> KEYS file available at
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tez/KEYS
>
> List of issues fixed in the release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ/fixforversion/12328742
> Also available in CHANGES.txt within the release tar-ball.
>
> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and close on 11/07/2014
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (with reason)
>
> I begin the vote with my +1.
>
> Thanks
> Bikas
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure
or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

--