tez-dev mailing list archives

From Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject RE: Looking ahead to 0.6
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 21:22:39 GMT
@Jonathan and other folks active on TEZ-8. Do you guys think its close
being merged back to master and then cut into a 0.6.0 release? When do you
think we would be ready for that?

Related, perhaps one of the active members of TEZ-8 should take over as
Release Manager for 0.6 line since its going to be a UI dominated release
and you can make better judgment calls about when to make patch releases
on that line.

Thanks
Bikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Hitesh Shah [mailto:hitesh@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:58 PM
To: dev@tez.apache.org
Subject: Re: Looking ahead to 0.6

Looks like we have a minimal list setup for 0.6. Would be good to kick off
a discuss thread for 0.6.x and 0.7.x in general.

Also, @Bikas, I am assuming you will be looking for a volunteer to take
over as the release manager for 0.6.x line ( unless you would like to
continue doing the releases )?

- Hitesh