tez-dev mailing list archives

From Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Convention for new entries in CHANGES.txt
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 18:50:56 GMT
Folks,

Given that we are now adding all commits to CHANGES.txt, it would help to
have a convention on where to add a new entry. Currently, sometimes its
added to the top and sometimes to the bottom of the changes for a release.

I propose that we follow the convention of adding to the top so that the
latest commit is on top. Choosing the top, since adding new entries (the
most common operation) is quicker this way.

Thanks

Bikas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE