tez-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Eagles <jeag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge Tez UI branch TEZ-8 to master
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 23:01:49 GMT
Tez Devs,

With 13 +1s (8 binding, 5 non-binding), no -0s, and no -1s, this vote
to merge branch TEZ-8 to master has passed.

Thanks to everyone who voted and provided feedback. A special thank
you to all the contributions to this feature over the past several
months. The changes will be merged to master branch today which will
help prepare for the Tez 0.6 upcoming build.

Regards,
jeagles