tez-dev mailing list archives

From Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tez-0.6.0 RC0
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:17:02 GMT
Jon,
    I see that this has been already released. But with the latest internal
tez build from master, i see that there are lot of test failures in Pig
most of it due to two different exceptions. I will file jiras today after
tracking down what jiras caused the problem and whether they went into
0.6.  A patch release might be required based on that.

Regards,
Rohini