tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Tez-0.5.4 RC1
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 20:26:58 GMT
This vote passes with 5 binding +1 votes.

Thanks to everyone for trying out the release. Will push out the bits and announce once available
on the mirrors.

thanks
— Hitesh

On Jun 23, 2015, at 11:50 AM, Hitesh Shah <hitesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Following up on the previous RC where a couple of issues were discovered and a few more
commits went in since then: I have now created an new RC1 for tez-0.5.4.

> Tez 0.5.4 contains various discovered bugs over the past few months since the 0.5.3 release
and is probably the last planned maintenance release for the 0.5 branch.

> GIT source tag
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/tez/repo?p=tez.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-0.5.4-rc1
( commit hash 6f0717e5e36f0d088d41256fe6a24af791692663 )