tez-dev mailing list archives

From Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge branch TEZ-2003 into master
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 07:44:41 GMT
Did a high-level review on the branch. Merging it in will enable downstream consumers to make
use of the changes and also allow other contributors to start participating more in this feature
work. To facilitate that, we should start doing review then commit going forward for future
changes. This will help build context around this feature among other contributors.

+1

Bikas
From: Hitesh Shah <hitesh@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 3:54 PM
To: dev@tez.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Merge branch TEZ-2003 into master

+1.

Did a basic review on the branch. The LLAP/3rd party plugin integration will likely take time
to stabilize. However, getting this merge done sooner into trunk will mean that there will
be more folks looking and changing the various modified pieces which should be good to harden
this layer over the longer term.

— Hitesh