tez-dev mailing list archives

From Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject RE: Tez Analyzer Usage Question
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:12:30 GMT
I believe so :) with the eager developer caveats. I am working on a Tool based jar so that
the analysers could be run from the command line using "Hadoop jar" instead of having to write
code to invoke them. Please give me a day or two for that.

Bikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Eagles [mailto:jeagles@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 3:01 PM
To: dev@tez.apache.org
Subject: Tez Analyzer Usage Question

Can the job analyzer be used at this point for the eager developer? I would like to get started
using the functionality that is there. I have ATS data for jobs and would be able to analyzer
slow jobs, but don't have instructions on what can be done at this point.

I'm assuming there is a way to do this by downloading the ATS data, parsing the ats data,
and pointing the current set of analyzers at it. Just needing a push in the right direction
I think.

Jon