tez-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Balamohan <rbalamo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Updating CHANGES.txt to track fixes/commits
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 23:01:46 GMT
Also, What should be followed for incompatible changes?
    - Should we treat "INCOMPATBILE CHANGES" as a subset of "ALL CHANGES"?
Currently, we add it only in "INCOMPATBILE CHANGES" section.
    - Let us say we have "TEZ-1111" to be added in "INCOMPATBILE CHANGES"
in 0.5.x branch.  Should we add it to "INCOMPATBILE CHANGES" in other
branches as well (0.6, 0.7, master)?

~Rajesh.B