tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge branch TEZ-2003 into master
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 22:54:09 GMT
+1.

Did a basic review on the branch. The LLAP/3rd party plugin integration will likely take time
to stabilize. However, getting this merge done sooner into trunk will mean that there will
be more folks looking and changing the various modified pieces which should be good to harden
this layer over the longer term.

— Hitesh