tez-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Grandl <rgra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Response from RM
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 03:10:58 GMT
Hi guys,
I am having a setup where I am running Tez 0.7.0 and Hadoop 2.6.0.

I am trying to propagate some additional information from RM to Tez AM. To do that, I was
modifying the heartbeat response datastructure from RM to introduce an additional field. I
modified AllocareResponseProto datastructure from yarn_service_protos.proto and the inherent
classes in Yarn.

However, I could not find where in Tez the heartbeat response is received and hence where
to get my additional information, propagated back from Yarn.

Thanks in advance,Robert