tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] TEZ-3227 - Replacing tez-ui module with tez-ui2
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:22:52 GMT
This was committed a few hours ago on master. We did notice some build failures on jenkins
but those seem to have been a result of the environment. Changing the build to do a git clean
seems to have resolved the issue. To be safe, both pre-commit and the full master build are
now doing a git clean. We can probably remove it after a few weeks once the build has cycled
through all jenkins slaves.

If folks do see any such build issues with the tez-ui module, please try a git clean to clear
remnants of the old tez-ui and retry compiling.

thanks
— Hitesh