tez-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 0.9.0
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 01:47:14 GMT
Jon, Thanks for getting back.

For the three jiras mentioned.
TEZ-3617. Wonder if there is a way to do this without having to change the
dependency to 2.7.2?
3605. Will try reviewing the patch this week, unless someone else gets to
it first.
TEZ-3274. I tend to agree that this would be better suited to go in early
in a release cycle. Shouldn't block a 0.9 release anyway.