tez-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 0.9.0
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 08:11:18 GMT
This has gotten fairly delayed. 0.9 seems to be a moving target at this
point. I believe there's at least one issue related to Unordered Output
which needs to be resolved.
I think we should get that in, and then create an RC with whatever has gone
in by 06/30. The blocker jira does not list anything at the moment.