tez-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Wohlstadter <wohls...@cs.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tez 0.10.0 release deadline
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 22:37:22 GMT
Thanks to everyone for voting.

The vote passes with (4) +1, and (0) -1.

If you have any pending tickets that can make it in by this Friday, please
make sure to get them reviewed and committed.

If there are any PA's that need review, feel free to reply on this thread
to ask for help.

I'll plan to cut an RC early next week for review.